The International Association of Commercial Collectors, Inc. (IACC) enhances the growth of its members by delivering education and professional resources in a collaborative environment.
IACC serves members and represents the commercial collection industry by:
- Providing high quality industry-related resources and educational programs.
- Promoting professional and ethical industry conduct among members and between members and their clients, creating an environment of trust and integrity.
- Encouraging mutual support among members.
- Increasing awareness in the commercial credit industry of the benefits of using an IACC member to collect commercial accounts.
To be the leading resource for commercial collection professionals who deliver high-quality, ethical and compliant collection services to the credit granting community.
IACC Believes In:
- Ethics - Fostering a collaborative environment that ensures integrity, trust and fiscal responsibility.
- Education - providing knowledge and growth opportunities for members through information resources, educational programming and industry recognized certification programs.
- Leadership - setting standards for the leadership in both the industry and in the association so that IACC members are recognized domestically and globally as the benchmark for excellent service.
- Mutual Support - developing a strong, open network among members through which they can share information, ideas and concerns, thus growing and learning from each others experiences and successes.
- Triadic System - Serves as the guiding principle among the stakeholders (agencies, law lists and attorneys).
Joseph, Mann & Creed
Continental Recovery & Filing Solutions
Simi Valley, Calif.
Priority Credit Recovery Inc.
Immediate Past President:
Caine & Weiner
Woodland Hills, Calif.
Borges & Associates, LLC
Altus GTS, Inc.
BARR Credit Services
American Lawyers Quarterly
Commercial Collection Corp. of NY
Allen, Maxwell & Silver, Inc.
Fair Lawn, New Jersey
Euler Hermes Collections North America
Owings Mills, Md.
ABC - Amega, Inc.